The vibrating fluidized bed dryer is widely used for drying, cooling, humidifying, and other operations of powder and granular materials in the chemical, light industry, medicine, food, plastic, grain and oil, slag, salt, sugar, and other industries. This vibratory fluidized bed is one of the most important steps in the edible salt refinery machine.
Table of Contents
What is a fluidized bed dryer used for?
Common fluidized bed dryers may have the following problems when drying granular materials: (1) Channel flow or dead zone is formed when the particle size is small; (2) Entrainment will be quite serious when the particle distribution range is large; (3) Due to the back-mixing of the particles, the residence time of the materials in the machine is different, and the moisture content of the dried particles is uneven; (4) When the humidity of the materials is slightly higher, agglomeration and agglomeration will occur, which will deteriorate fluidization and so on. In order to overcome the above problems, several modified fluidized beds have appeared, among which the vibrating fluidized bed is a more successful modified fluidized bed dryer.
A vibrating fluidized bed dryer means applying mechanical vibration to the fluidized bed. Adjust the vibration parameters so that the ordinary fluidized bed with serious back mixing can obtain ideal plug flow during continuous operation. At the same time, due to the introduction of vibration, the above-mentioned problems of ordinary fluidized beds will be considerably improved.
Working principle of a vibratory fluidized bed
The material enters the vibratory fluidized bed dryer machine from the feed inlet. Under the action of vibration, the material is thrown along the horizontal fluidized bed and moves forward continuously. After the hot air passes through the fluidized bed and exchanges heat with the wet material, the wet air passes through the cyclone separator to remove dust. Exhaust by exhaust air 1:3. Dry materials are discharged from the discharge inlet.
Application range of the vibrating fluidized bed dryer
It is suitable for drying and cooling powdery and granular materials in chemical, pharmaceutical, food, dehydrated vegetables, grain, minerals, and other industries. Such as citric acid, monosodium glutamate, borax, ammonium sulfate, compound fertilizer, dill, silk, soybean meal, distiller grains, seeds, slag, sugar, etc.
Technical parameter of fluid bed dryer
|Model||Fluidized bed area(㎡)||Inlet air temperature(℃)||Outlet temperature(℃)||Water evaporation capacity(Kg/h)||Vibration motor model||Vibration motor power|
What are the advantages of a vibrating fluidized bed dryer?
- The vibration source is driven by a vibrating motor, with stable operation, convenient maintenance, low noise, and long life.
- The fluidization is well-proportioned, and there is no dead space and blow-through phenomenon, and uniformly dried and cooled products can be obtained.
- Good adjustability and wide application area. The thickness of the material layer, the moving speed in the machine, and the change of the full amplitude can be adjusted.
- The damage to the surface of the material is small. It can be used for drying fragile materials, and the work effect will not be affected even when the material particles are irregular.
- Using a fully enclosed structure. Effectively prevent cross-infection between materials and air, and the working environment is clean.
- The mechanical efficiency and thermal efficiency are high, and the energy-saving effect is good, which can save 30-60% of energy compared with ordinary drying devices.
FAQ about the vibrating fluidized bed dryer
The vibration mode of the conventional vibration dryer is rubber vibration. Long-term vibration rubber is severely deformed and easy to be damaged. The vibration dryer designed by our company is air-bag type, which has large elasticity, is not easy to be damaged, and has a long service life.
The vibration of the material for vibrating drying is to adjust the amplitude of the vibrating plate, and the angle of the vibration motor can be adjusted to control the material feeding speed.
In the process of designing the vibration dryer, it is required to strictly calculate the vibration balance point. If the deviation of the design balance vibration point is too large, an uneven cloth will appear.